Thursday, January 17, 2008

When The Hell Did Mychael Bell Get Out?

Jena 6 Teen Now In Foster Home
Posted: Jan 2, 2008 11:11 AM CST
Updated: Jan 2, 2008 11:11 AM CST

Mychal Bell, the primary face of the Jena 6 is no longer in Alexandria.
The 18-year-old teen has been moved to Monroe to stay with a foster parent.

The teen pleaded guilty to a juvenile charge of second-degree battery in return for the deal which gave him credit for the 10 months he had already served.

The charges against Bell and five classmates, now known as the Jena 6, led to a huge civil-rights demonstration in Jena in September.


Well thanks to this elaborate report from my home town station, KSLA TV 12 in Shreveport, now I know all the details(rolls eyes @ lazy media).

My understanding was that he wouldn't getting out until around June, as I reported at the time

I guess I'll have to do some calling around to some insiders on this one. I'll get back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my website visite site look at more info news my blog description

Anonymous said...

replica bags in gaffar market hermes fake l3j48h7w44 replica bags online shopping my blog x7s59o7s49 replica louis vuitton replica bags forum c8u78b0y96 replica bags in pakistan gucci replica y7b24y3t86 9a replica bags